Veritas filia temporis.
urlhere @ blogspot

TRUTH the daughter of Time
and this records my thoughts and emotions.

original title of the post i have been planning for, 'best time of my life'
Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 12:13 am
'how about i don waste your time in your life anymore?' 

that was your message i got from you just now. and i was intending to blog about this period being the best time of my life.

nonetheless i shall go ahead with my post.

this is the time, where i have everything i want, and ever, yes thank God for making this good life for me. (: why do i say this is the best time of my life, because the road ahead is the route which all 'medically fit' Singaporean males have to walk. and that would mean leaving the comfort of my friends, family, all the luxury i enjoy now, and mostly leaving Keli for physical training, male bonding, and toughening up my physical and mental and emotional stamina. Hopefully i will come out of it tougher than i was before, and to see all that i have still with me. 

family, friends, money, love, and a not bad result for my A's.

family: mum and dad have been extra nice to me recently, so no complaints, and irene, lets meet up before i go NS. (:

friends: been having chats and outings at pubs and jogging tgt. hopefully the plan to hold the chalet succeeds. Bryan pls gather the horde for the chalet and if possible ask the girls to join. (can share cost) hahahah.

money: thanks to work at tivoli audio, i have sufficient money to finance my spending. (:

love: i say it's like heaven or hell when im with you, heaven because you just make me feel happiness ive never felt before; all the things we did together, Hans, working together and donuts after work, attending the open houses tgt, swimming, we seem to do everything together, and i don know if it's healthy, i cant help but i feel this strong dependence on you. Yet it feels so good to depend on you, and know even if the whole world crumbles and lies, you are true. and this is how i feel now, and i hope that this feeling will last.

hell in the sense that because im so attached to you, whenever we fight and quarrel, it just feels so lonely, and i am like without having something to look forward the next morning, and yeah, ive already told you, my phone's photos are all pictures of you. well, maybe im not a frequent user of my phone camera, but yeah, we meet each other almost every other day, and yeah, some might say it's unhealthy for a couple to meet daily; the feelings will fade into normalcy or even monotony, but i think otherwise, sorry if i offend anyone else but i have to say i only feel at ease when im talking and conversing with you, and even if it's my buddies, i have some fear of saying something to hurt them and it is really mentally straining for me, someone with a blunt tongue, thats why i usually hold my piece, although my facial expressions betray me. anyway, you make me feel comfortable, and i can tell you anything, and you can tell me anything, without fear of persecution. So i don't wna lose someone so important to me, thats why it's hellish in the sense whenever we fight, we just shake the love away and really just go at each other. (btw we just made up.)

oh the good thing bout us is we make up easily. (:

still, me going to NS will be a challenge for the both of us, take care of yourself, and wait for me. (:

time for photos.

HANS

the not so nice cakes

the lemon tart and strawberry pie which kicks ass! (:

they call this (the beautiful ending)


thats it.




ELEPHANTSCANFLY
welcomes you.

hello everybody,

PROFILE
of elephantscanfly!

junkai

ARCHIVES
of elephantscanfly!
By Posts :
a levels
random charity
无奈
appreciation. (:
手中的风筝放太快 回不来
Tribute to Premium
prom 2008
after seeing some people around me, heres a poem t...
post exam
selling Gucci bag!

By Month :
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009
August 2009
January 2010
January 2013